THINGS WE WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN!
This hurt my heart
THE GAS PRICES
Right in the childhood
I said this once and I’ll say it again: The Sprite remixes were EVERYTHING
Sprite Remix needs to comeback for REAL, for real…
THE TRIX I WAS SO VERY PISSED WHEN THE FUCKING CHANGED IT AND I STILL AM
fuck you. i had moved on
the blockbuster one killed me the most
What are those things
Steampunk prosthesis with gears activated by movement.
By Christopher Snell via sizvideos
oh shit. This is fucking rad.
That shit is fire.
this will never get old
So yeah I can see how many fingers you’re holding up
THIS IS VERY ACCURATE
THIS IS VERY BEAUTIFUL
Is this accurate? Is this what it’s actually like to not be able to see clearly?
just watched concrete try and fail to fit into this napkin holder for the past five minutes, now he’s just been standing with his front paws in it looking mad and tired
are you kidding
you named your fucking cat concrete
Dance like no one is watching, Muni.
THI S IS MU FAVORITE THING
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Please, pretty-please, watch this. Actually, if you follow me and watch this show wholly for the first time I will try to draw you fanart. I want you to watch it that much.